In 2019 the School of Archaeology and Anthropology will award one $5,000 scholarship to an outstanding thesis student in Archaeology.
The scholarship is to be held for two consecutive academic semesters only and paid in equal instalments.
The Scholarship is open to:
- domestic and international students;
- students with an outstanding academic record of achievement in their earlier undergraduate studies at ANU or another tertiary institution;
- students pursuing study in the field of Archaeology;
- students enrolling in their first semester of an Honours program in Archaeology at the School of Archaeology and Anthropology; or
- enrolling in their first semester of the Masters Thesis in the Master of Archaeological Science program at the School of Archaeology and Anthropology.
The Scholarship will be available only in Semester One each year. The Scholarship is not available to students who have previously been awarded the Scholarship.
Applications are due by close of business Friday, 8 March 2019.
Applicants wishing to apply for a scholarship must complete a Tall Foundation Scholarship in Archaeology Application Form which is available from the ANU Scholarships website. All enquiries and applications regarding the Tall Foundation Scholarship should be sent to:
School of Archaeology and Anthropology, Administration Office, Banks Building – Room B120
The Australian National University Canberra ACT 2601
Application form for Tall Scholarship
Tall Foundation Honours Scholarship Archaeology - Conditions of Award